Skin Subcutaneous Layers - Key Features :
1) You can Zoom and Rotate the 3d model.
2) Take apart to understand the anatomy better.
3) Each layer or object can be made Glassy to see through.
4) Label or Title every object or layer.
5) Analyse feature allows educators for show special focus on a specific part.
6) Snap feature allow you to save the image of the 3D or augmented reality model. This image can be used for your next project or learning. Share or upload or print the images to showcase it to your friends.
7) Pen tool allows teachers to draw or pin specific parts of the Model.
8) The AR button allows you to bring the model from virtual world to real life situation by placing the camera on a marker.
Skin Subcutaneous Layers is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-07-06. The program can be installed on Android.
Skin Subcutaneous Layers (version 1.0.1) has a file size of 36.70 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.